2020 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van Interior Features
Los Angeles business owners searching for an ideal transportation solution to suit their company’s needs will want to learn more about Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van options at Mercedes-Benz of Arcadia. Whether you opt for the 2020 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Passenger Van, Cargo Van, or Crew Van, you’ll find that the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter interior is equipped to keep your crew comfortable, safe, and connected when traveling between jobs in Pasadena and Alhambra. Learn more with our Mercedes-Benz Los Angeles-area dealership, below.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Interior: Tech Features
Whether you’re in the business of home remodeling, flower delivery, or anything in between, the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter interior is built to keep you connected to your crew throughout the work day. Check out some of our favorite innovative tech solutions that are built into the cabin of every 2020 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Passenger Van, Cargo Van, and Crew Van:
- Mercedes PRO Connect – Improve communications between you, your crew, and your commercial van fleet with this helpful feature that displays important van- and job-related information.
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX) Touchscreen – The convenience of the MBUX touchscreen you utilize in your everyday luxury vehicle is extended to the Sprinter van lineup, offering hands-free phone calls, navigation, and more with intelligent voice control.
- Smartphone Integration – Also hands-free, smartphone integration ensures you never lose access to your most valued employees, clients, and business partners, even when you’re on the road.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Interior: Safety Features
Send your crew out to La Cañada with peace of mind knowing they’re assisted by advanced safety features along the way:
- ATTENTION ASSIST® – This advanced feature monitors driving patterns searching for signs of driver fatigue and sends out a warning if it determines the driver may be experiencing drowsiness.
- Active Brake Assist: Active Brake Assist monitors traffic ahead and automatically applies the brakes if a collision seems imminent. It also brakes for pedestrians.
- Rear View Camera Display – Situated within the rear view mirror, the rear view camera display gives a clearer view of any obstacles behind your Sprinter van to help you maneuver with confidence in reverse.
Explore the Sprinter Van Lineup at Mercedes-Benz of Arcadia
Ready to upgrade your San Gabriel company’s capabilities? Mercedes-Benz of Arcadia is here to assist Mercedes-Benz Los Angeles business owners with an extensive commercial van inventory. Whether it’s the 2020 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Passenger Van or Cargo Van you’re interested in, we have financing solutions and lease specials to help you get there. Contact us to set up an appointment in Arcadia today. Curious to see how the Sprinter Van interior holds up against a top commercial competitor? Compare the Sprinter vs. Ford Transit with us to learn more!