What is Mercedes-Benz ATTENTION ASSIST®?
With Mercedes-Benz ATTENTION ASSIST® technology, drivers can stay safer on long trips or during their commute home to Los Angeles after a long day at the office. In a vehicle equipped with ATTENTION ASSIST® from Mercedes-Benz, drivers will be surrounded by the latest safety features, including the ATTENTION ASSIST® “Take a Break” Mercedes-Benz function. Learn more with our guide below!
How Does Mercedes-Benz ATTENTION ASSIST® Work?
Mercedes-Benz is on the cutting edge of performance technology, which helps keep drivers stay safer on the Pasadena streets. The Mercedes-Benz ATTENTION ASSIST® feature uses innovative sensors and algorithms to determine if a driver is too fatigued to continue driving. The ATTENTION ASSIST® Mercedes-Benz technology works by following these steps:
- At the beginning of your drive, your individual driving characteristics are quantified by ATTENTION ASSIST® using over 70 parameters.
- Throughout the duration of your trip, the ATTENTION ASSIST® Mercedes-Benz system monitors for steering over-corrections that are indicative of drowsy driving.
- Mercedes-Benz ATTENTION ASSIST® continually examines a variety of external and internal factors. Externally, the system will monitor factors like road conditions and crosswinds. Internally, the system will account for how effectively you’re interacting with the vehicle’s controls.
- After these factors are analyzed, if the system detects driver fatigue, the ATTENTION ASSIST® will be activated. This feature helps to keep drivers aware of their habits and off the roads when they’re unfit to drive.
Which Mercedes-Benz Vehicles Offer ATTENTION ASSIST®?
If you are looking to cruise around Alhambra in an ultra-safe Mercedes-Benz, you may be curious about which models offer the ATTENTION ASSIST® Mercedes-Benz feature. Vehicles equipped with Mercedes-Benz ATTENTION ASSIST® include:
- Compacts: C-Class, E-Class, S-Class, CLA, and CLS
- SUVs: GLA, GLC, GLE, GLS, and G-Class
- Roadsters & Convertibles: SLC, SL, and Mercedes-AMG® GT
- Commercial Vans: Standard in all Metris Van interiors and Sprinter Van interiors
Learn More About Mercedes-Benz Safety in Arcadia
If you’re looking for a vehicle loaded with safety features like ATTENTION ASSIST®, PRESAFE®, and DISTRONIC PLUS®, Mercedes-Benz of Arcadia has you covered. Contact us today if you’d like to explore our inventory or learn more about ATTENTION ASSIST® safety features! You can also get in touch with our service department for all of your Mercedes-Benz car care needs! Interested in learning more about Mercedes-Benz tech features? Check out our information center where you can explore the details of Mercedes me and more.