Top five things to do in your Mercedes-Benz in Downtown LA
Mercedes-Benz of Arcadia serves as a connection to Downtown Los Angeles. We are proud to be able to give Southern California drivers the freedom of having their own reliable, resilient, and really beautiful form of transportation, courtesy of our comprehensive selection of new and pre-owned Mercedes-Benz vehicles.
Are you looking for the quintessential things to do in Downtown LA with your new Mercedes-Benz? We included a few of our favorites below that are easily accessible from behind the wheel of your car or crossover:
- The iconic Homer Laughlin Building is home to the Grand Central Market. This European-style food hall is well worth a trip , even if you’re not hungry.
- Enjoy the city’s sense of romance at the 12 acres of Brand Park hosting performances, picnic spots, and other community events.
- Treat yourself to an evening of music at the Walk Disney Concert Hall, home to the LA Philharmonic and LA Master Chorale. There’s even a beautiful roof garden among the twisted metallic sculpture of a building, and it’s to people-watch or just enjoy your lunch!
- Look beyond LA at the Griffith Observatory, full of telescopes, exhibits, public star parties, specials events, and much more.
- Bask in the architectural landmark that is the Bradbury Building, the oldest commercial building in the central city. You’d never know from its modest exterior that a treasure trove of wood, iron, and brick designs — and the staircases from Blade Runner.
Don’t have your dream car to accompany you on your outings? Now is the time to buy with the Mercedes-Benz lease specials going on now during the Mercedes-Benz 2017 Summer Event. We encourage you to visit our dealership at your leisure to learn more about these deals, as well as to test drive anything from our expansive inventory.