Are There Mercedes-Benz Hybrid Models?
Ever wondered if you can combine the luxury and unparalleled performance of a new Mercedes-Benz with the efficiency of a hybrid model? Yes, Los Angeles drivers who are interested in a Mercedes-Benz hybrid model can currently choose from a Mercedes-Benz hybrid SUV as well as several pre-owned hybrid options from previous model years! Learn more with the team at Mercedes-Benz of Arcadia, below.
Explore Mercedes-Benz Hybrid Technology
Plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEV) are becoming increasingly popular in Pasadena. These unique vehicles use both battery power and gas to generate their power, giving drivers a significant advantage on long trips or lengthy commutes. You can start your trip using electric power, and if the electric battery runs out of charge during your trip, the vehicle will automatically switch over to gas power. All-electric vehicles like the Mercedes-Benz EQ, on the other hand, run on full battery power, so if you want to take a long trip you’ll need to carefully plan your route with charging stations along the way.
Mercedes-Benz Hybrid SUV: 2020 GLC 350e 4MATIC® SUV
The GLC 350e 4MATIC® Plug-In Hybrid SUV is returning to La Cañada in 2020 with all-new levels of performance, hitting 0 – 60 mph in just 5.6 seconds! Check out more highlights of this family-oriented Mercedes-Benz hybrid model, right here:
- 4MATIC® all-wheel drive
- Radar-based Regenerative Braking System and Haptic accelerator pedal
- 4-mode drive selector (HYBRID, all-electric E-MODE, E-SAVE, and CHARGE settings)
- PRESAFE®, ATTENTION ASSIST®, and Blind Spot Assist with Exit Warning Assist
- A 10.25-inch touchscreen multimedia display
- MBUX with Voice Control and Natural Language Understanding
- Power-adjustable, heated front seats with memory
- Power liftgate with available HANDS-FREE ACCESS®
Combining a 2.0L Inline 4-Cylinder engine with a 90kW electric motor allows the GLC 350e 4MATIC® Plug-In Hybrid to generate up to 315 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque, all the while enabling Mercedes-Benz Los Angeles drivers to spend less time and money at the gas pump. EPA-estimated fuel economy specs have not yet been confirmed for the 2020 model, but in the previous 2019 model year, it offered an EPA-estimated 53 MPGe and a total gas-electric range of over 250 miles!
Check Out Mercedes-Benz Hybrid Models from Recent Years
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz C 350e: This model was well-loved for standard amenities like KEYLESS GO®, Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™, and a crystal-clear FrontBass® sound system.
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE 550e 4MATIC®: Looking for a Mercedes-Benz hybrid SUV that can tow? Check out this model, offering a 4,410-pound towing capacity powered by 436 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque!
- 2017 Mercedes-Benz S 550e: This Mercedes-Benz hybrid sedan boasts power front seats, luxe leather upholstery, a convenient navigation system, and a rearview camera, among other desirable features.
Mercedes-Benz E 300 BlueTEC® Hybrid
This model is exclusive to the European market and to date has not been available in the U.S., but we think Mercedes-Benz diesel hybrid technology is so impressive that it deserves a mention. The Mercedes-Benz E 300 BlueTEC® is powered by a diesel 4-cylinder engine that can hit 0 – 62 mph (100 km/h) in a mere 7.1 seconds. If these specs ring a bell for any Mercedes-Benz loyalists, it’s probably because this Mercedes-Benz diesel hybrid model’s design and performance were based on the E 250 CDI.
Explore Your Hybrid Options at Mercedes-Benz of Arcadia!
Ready to upgrade your commutes with a new Mercedes-Benz hybrid SUV or a pre-owned hybrid model? Contact Mercedes-Benz of Arcadia with questions about our inventory! We can put you in touch with our finance team, who can tell you more about your lease and loan options. Want to get pre-approved online? Fill out our secure finance application today!