Mercedes-Benz Express Service
Express Service Hours
Mon – Fri 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Receive Express Auto Service in About an Hour or Less
Mercedes-Benz of Arcadia is proud to offer Express Service that’s quick, thorough, and convenient. Express Service is designed to save you time and get you on your way — fast. About an hour or less is all it takes for our team of expertly trained technicians to provide exceptional vehicle care that includes a 37‑point inspection covering the major components of your Mercedes‑Benz.
With Express Service, you’ll enjoy:
- Factory-trained specialized technicians
- Convenient hours of operation
- A complimentary multi-point inspection
- Most scheduled maintenance work completed in an hour or less
- Complimentary car wash
- Coffee bar with refreshments
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in our comfortable customer lounge
- Service A*: Synthetic Motor Oil Replacement, Oil Filter Replacement, All Fluid Level Checks & Corrections Are Dependent On Factory-Recommended Service Intervals For Your Vehicle’s Year & Model, Tire Inflation Check & Correction, Brake Component Inspection, Reset Maintenance Counter
- Service B*: Synthetic Motor Oil Replacement, Oil Filter Replacement, Cabin Dust/Combination Filter Replacement
All Fluid Level Checks & Corrections Are Dependent On Factory-Recommended Service Intervals For Your Vehicle’s Year & Model, Tire Inflation Check & Correction, Brake Component Inspection, Brake Fluid Exchange,Reset Maintenance Counter
- Battery Check
- Mercedes-Benz Synthetic Motor Oil Replacement
- Oil Filter Replacement or Replace Oil Filter**
- Windshield Wiper Replacement
What is Mercedes‑Benz Service A?
Mercedes-Benz Service A is performed after 10,000 miles or 1 year — whichever occurs first. Generally, unless an underlying problem is discovered, a Service A visit is fast-moving and covers fewer services than Mercedes-Benz Service B (performed after 20,000 miles or 2 years — whichever occurs first). For this reason, our Express Service team is able to work through the checklist and get you back on Los Angeles roads in about an hour or less. Do you have questions about Mercedes-Benz Service A costs***? Don’t hesitate to contact our service center directly for a quote.
Express Tire Change & Tire Rotation Service
Express Service is available for most scheduled maintenance work, including tire rotation and tire changes. Keeping up with tire rotation will ensure the treads on your tires wear evenly, resulting in the best possible handling from your Mercedes-Benz. The benefits of tire rotation are many, and when we can do it in a short amount of time, there’s no good reason not to take advantage. Additionally, if one of your car’s tires needs to be replaced, we can take care of that, too. To further streamline your tire rotation or tire change visit, schedule your service in advance and our service technicians will be waiting when you arrive.
Every Service is Completed with OEM Mercedes-Benz Parts
Make no mistake; fast service doesn’t mean inattentive service. During every service — no matter how small — our service technicians use only genuine Mercedes-Benz parts. Using aftermarket parts on a performance machine like a Mercedes-Benz can have detrimental results, and our service team knows that well. In addition to a cutting-edge service center and Express Service bay, we offer a fully stocked parts center, complete with everything Pasadena drivers need to keep their luxury vehicles performing at their peak.
Learn More from Mercedes-Benz of Arcadia!
Do you have additional questions about our express auto service? Contact us to learn more, or visit us in person near Alhambra to speak with an Express Service Advisor. Don’t forget to browse our service tips and tricks hub for more information on caring for your Mercedes-Benz!