How Mercedes-Benz of Arcadia Helps greater Los Angeles area Business Design a Tailored Mobile Business Solution with New Sprinter Vans
Upgrading your mobile business is all about building smarter from the ground up, and that is precisely what the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter van lineup is designed to allow drivers to do. We offer many distinct variants of Mercedes-Benz vans here at Mercedes-Benz of Arcadia, and we are proud to be an official Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Vans dealer in the greater Los Angeles area. These full-size commercial vans are both sophisticated and spacious, and they can be easily customized and upfitted to suit your unique business needs.
There will be no problem getting the job done with the Sprinter van. It comes in Cargo, Passenger, and Crew van configurations, the latter being a sweet spot between a cargo and personnel vehicle. Both the regular 2500 and heavy-duty 3500 models offer multiple wheelbase length, roof height, and powertrain options, allowing you to truly tailor your work van to suit. It is the ideal blend of genuine capability and class, prioritizing its workhorse responsibilities while still offering many of the luxuries you expect from a star-badged vehicle.
The Sprinter van's interior space goes unmatched, featuring a true walk-through cabin. A choice of diesel engines further sets Sprinter vans apart from their competitors, as does its available four-wheel-drive system. Build quality, maneuverability, and overall comfort are exceptional, as you would expect from anything from the Mercedes-Benz brand. Optional driver assist technologies also give the Sprinter van a high-tech edge.
The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van versus the Nissan NV Passenger Van
- The Sprinter famously offers a roster of two turbocharged diesel engines, delivering optimum efficiency and capability. The NV only offers gasoline engines.
- While a passenger version can accommodate up to 12 passengers, the Sprinter van more impressively offers an astounding 586 cubic feet of maximum storage. The Nissan NV cabin measures at less than half of that space.
- The Sprinter's smart safety comes in the form of available forward-collision warning, lane-departure intervention, blind-spot warning, and automatic high-beam control. The NV doesn't offer any of these driver assistance technologies.
- The Sprinter van literally gets ahead of its competitors with standard hill start assist, a feature that isn't offered with the Nissan NV.
The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van versus the Ford Transit
- The Sprinter's long-wheelbase, high-roof model overshadows that of its competitors again, as it offers roughly 100 cubic feet more cargo space than the Transit.
- Available front and rear parking sensors give Sprinter drivers better visibility than Transit drivers without these fancy features. The Sprinter's plentiful safety systems also set it apart from the barebones Transit, which only offers a lane-departure warning system.
- Standard hill start assist gives the Sprinter an extra boost to get moving, and you'll really miss it if you drive the Transit, as it doesn't offer this feature.
- Seven feet of interior height undoubtedly makes the Sprinter the segment leader -- and by that logic, you can bet the Transit trails in comparison.
Not sure which van is right for you? Our commercial fleet sales team can help you build your dream van to help you fuel your mobile business for success. We invite you to visit our facility to see for yourself why we are the place to invest in Sprinter vans near Los Angeles. Explore our new Mercedes-Benz inventory as well as your many Mercedes-Benz financing options with our knowledgeable and personable staff, also available to answer your questions at 844-268-6193.